9 Şubat 2017 Perşembe

En güzel ingilizce sevgililer günü Whatsapp durumları

En Güzel İngilizce  SEvgililer Günü Whatsapp durumları


Sevginizi belirtmenin bir yoluda whatsapp durumları. Sıradışı birşeyler olsun birazda farklı olsun diyorsanız işte size en güzel ingilizce sevgililer günü whatsapp durumları.



- May the beauty of  valentine's day fill your heart with love and happiness.

- A heart that loves is always young.

- Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.

- Friendship is one mind in two bodies.

- If love is blind why is lingerie so popular.

- If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.

- What do squirrels give for Valentine’s Day? Forget me nuts.


- Your words are my food, your breath my wine. You are everything to me.

- Come live in my heart and pay no rent.

- I'll love you until the day after forever. Happy Valentines Day.

- The best smell in the world is that man that you love. Happy Valentines Day.

- If you have only one smile in you give it to the people you love.

- A hundred hearts would be too few To carry all my love for you.

- Sometimes I just look at you and wonder. What the hell did I do to deserve you?

- Love is the magic that pulls us out of our own hat.


- Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.

- The only card I want for Valentine’s is VISA.

- Many are the stars I see, but in my eye no star like you.

- I love you like crazy, baby 'Cuz I'd go crazy without you.

- I kept my heart strong like Iron but, I didn't know that your heart is a magnet.

- Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.

- If you were thinking about someone, while Studying you're definitely in love.

- The best feeling is when you look at the one you love and they're already looking at you.





- But I have seen thee And thou art enough.

- What did the painter say to her boyfriend? I love you with all my art.

- If you are in love, and wish to send you own Valentine’s Day quotes, either use these or else modify them for your own true love.

- My worst enemy is my heart because it is mine,but beats for you only.

- May this Valentine's Day give you lot of love and Happiness.

- If it is not Valentines day and you see a man in a flower shop, you can probably start up a conversation by asking, What did you do

- That awkward moment when you realize that Valentine’s day is approaching fast and the only one you love is your pet.

Hiç yorum yok: